Provides assistance to eligible Muscogee (Creek) citizens who must travel over 25 miles to receive medical treatment. Treatment includes, but is not limited to, cancer treatment, dialysis, major surgery, or mothers who deliver prematurely, etc. Assistance provided includes reimbursement or pre-payment with toll fees, parking fees, gas, food and/or lodging. Assistance may be paid up to $2,000 a lifetime. Cancer patients may be eligible up to $10,000 a lifetime and is considered on a case by case basis. Guidelines apply.
BASIC REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
The information on this page is not all-inclusive and assistance is not guaranteed. Cases are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and subject to review/approval.
- Copy of citizenship card. Driver license/ID or birth certification will be accepted for non-Indians.
- Copy of social security card for all household members.
- Documentation of medical treatment/diagnosis.
- Documentation from doctor – must list date and time of an appointment, and if overnight stay is required.
- Additional information may be required, depending on situation.
1000 Riverwalk Terrace STE 240
Jenks, OK 74037
Phone: (918) 549-2484
Fax: (918) 298-4197