LOW INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LIHEAP)
Effective May 2, 2016:
LIHEAP will no longer be used in conjunction with Tribal Energy. Energy staff will work with the applicants to determine best program for their need.
It shall be the policy of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation to assist all eligible federally recognized tribal members with energy costs. Applicants must live within the Muscogee (Creek) Nation jurisdictional area and meet income guidelines. Program is seasonal.
The LIHEAP Program is funded by allocations of a regular block grant fund (Department of Health and Social Services/Administration for Children and Family) under a Continuing Resolution by an act of Congress. Therefore, assistance is based on a first come first serve basis.
Comments for the LIHEAP Model Plan can be emailed to email@example.com
- The applicant/head of household must be a member of a Federally Recognized Tribe.
- Applicant/head of household must reside in the Muscogee (Creek) Nation service area.
- Household must meet income guidelines. INCOME MATRIX (link)
- Household must have not received LIHEAP assistance through DHS, or any other agency providing LIHEAP funds. (Including tribal towns.)
- Utility service MUST be on. Service that has been disconnected will not be eligible for LIHEAP. Applicants applying due to no propane or no wood will be considered as service being disconnected.
BASIC REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of citizenship card or CDIB card for all household members. Driver license/ID or birth certification will be accepted for non-Indians.
- Copy of social security card for all household members.
- Income verification for household.
- Utility bill (Utility bill must be in applicants name or a spouses name.)
- Additional information may be required, depending on the situation.
Program is not an emergency program. Due to the thousands of applicants received, it takes 30-45 days for the application to be processed before a payment is mailed to the vendor. All applicants are required to keep paying their bill. Once the application has been approved, an approval letter will be sent and the payment will be credited on the utility account.
Cooling Season is May thru September. Pays electric bill. Elder and Disabled applicants are assisted first.
Heating Season is November thru March. Pays gas bill, propane bill, wood vendor information, electric bill (if total electric-must show usage to determine total electric). Elder and Disabled applicants are assisted first.
MCN Social Services
6711 S. Yale Ave, Suite 106
Tulsa, OK 74136
Phone: (918) 549-2484
Fax: (918) 298-4197