How to Register
- Must be an enrolled citizen of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- 18 years of age & older
Registration form can be found here
- When filing out the registration form, please choose a voting district. If you live within the Creek Nation boundaries your district will be the district in which you reside.
- Please check the box for new voter.
- If you are a new voter and an absentee voter check both boxes, this alerts the Election Board Registration Clerk you are a new Absentee voter.
- Absentee voter when filling out the district you must choose one of the following MCN district with the MCN boundaries:
Voter, make sure you sign your voter registration form. It can be faxed, mailed, or bought in person to the Election Board Office.
If you email your forms to the Election Office please save the attachment(s) as a:
Word document ending with .doc or .docx
The Election Board is housed in the Solomon McCombs Building on the MCN Tribal Complex.
Hours of operation are between 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday