At Large Citizens - Out of State
Tribal Liaison for At-Large Citizens
Within the Administration Department and under the general direction of the Principal Chief, the Tribal Liaison for At-Large Citizens coordinates with Muscogee (Creek) Nation departments as appropriate to provide information and advice to Muscogee (Creek) citizens who live outside Muscogee (Creek) boundaries in compliance with applicable federal and tribal laws, regulations, and rules.
- Serve as the contact person for At-Large citizens.
- Provide outreach to At-Large citizens.
- Assist at-large citizens with access to applicable tribal programs.
- Provide information to at-large citizens regarding applicable local, state, federal and non-profit services.
- Coordinate effectively with MCN departments, National Council members and leadership.
Department of Community & Human Services
School Clothing – (918) 549-2473
Social Services– (918) 549-2445
SOCIAL SECURITY ASSISTANCE – (918) 549-2475
MVSKOKE NATION YOUTH SERVICES – (918) 549-2557
Department of Education
Higher Education– (918) 732-7661
Employment & Training (Tribal Grant & Incentive ONLY) – (918) 732-7773
MCN Scholarship Foundation – (918) 732-7754
Special Academic Extra-Curricular Activity Grant -(918) 732-7727
Other Citizen Services
Citizenship – (918) 732-7600
Election Board – (918) 732-7631
Muscogee (Creek) Nation At-Large Citizen Services Booklet
The guide booklet below is intended to be a brief summary of programs and services available to Muscogee (Creek) citizens who live outside our boundaries (At-Large). Please note that each program may have different eligibility requirements and guidelines. Information included is subject to change. Please consult appropriate departments for details, deadlines and updates.