The Elderly Nutrition Program provides meals to participants at a number of Elderly Nutrition Centers throughout the MCN jurisdiction.
All others who are not 55 years old or older are required to pay a guest meal fee of $5.00. (This amount is subject to change.)
An intake form is to be completed and a copy of CDIB card is needed. If the elder upon first visit to the nutrition site does not have a CDIB card, he/she will be allowed one courtesy meal.
Elderly Nutrition Program Guidelines
You are eligible to receive one free meal a day if the following applies to you:
Native American Indian
- *55 years or older
- *Certified Degree of Indian Blood card
- *Must be married to a Native American who is eligible to receive a free meal
The above mentioned are eligible for homebound delivery if one of the following apply:
- Has a physical and/or mental impairment
- Lives in an isolated area with limited financial resources
- Does not have reliable transportation
- Has a home provider, unless the provider is not eligible for free meal
- Lives on route where meals are delivered
- Must be at home for meals to be delivered
After a three day absence the meals will be stopped. It is the responsibility of the participant to contact the Nutrition Site Head Cook of return, so that meals will be continued to be delivered.
A portion of the cost to operate the Elderly Nutrition Program comes from contribution. By donating, you help to continue services provided by this program. Eligible senior citizens are provided with a free meal and have the opportunity to voluntarily contribute to the program.
Elderly Nutrition Centers
121 W. Lincoln
Bristow, OK 74010
141 Ben Lumpkin Rd
Coweta, OK 74429
608 N. Creek
Wetumka, OK 74883
903 E. 6th St.
Dewar, OK 74431
111 S. Virginia
Muskogee, OK 74401
1020 N. Brown
Sapulpa, OK 74066
800 1/2 Birkes Rd.
Eufaula, OK 74432
110 S. Division
Okemah, OK 74859
224 E. Poplar
Holdenville, OK 74848
HWY 75 & Loop 56
Okmulgee, OK 74447
Phone: (918) 549-2600
Toll Free: (800) 482-1979