Family Protection Team
To preserve and support a full and abundant Mvskoke way of life while protecting and encouraging Mvskoke children and elders.
Muscogee (Creek) Nation Family Protection Team is responsible for protecting the best interest and to promote the well-being and stability of Mvskoke children and elders. The focus of services is protecting children and elders from harm and preserving and strengthening families.
Family Protection Team shall strive to accomplish the following:
- Secure for each child or elder the care and guidance, preferably in his or her own home to best serve his or her welfare and the interests of the Nation and society;
- Preserve and strengthen the ties between the child or elder and the Nation whenever possible;
- Preserve and strengthen family ties whenever possible, and strengthen and improve the home and it’s environment when necessary and;
- Remove a child or elder from the custody of his/her caregiver and/or custodian only when his/her welfare and safety are endangered;
- Secure for any child or elder removed from the custody of his/her caregiver the necessary care, guidance and discipline to assist him/her in becoming or remaining a responsible and productive member of his/her Nation and society.
Children & Family Services Administration
Department of Community & Human Services
Muscogee (Creek) Nation
P.O. Box 580 | Okmulgee, OK 74447
Main Office: (918)732-7869
Sapulpa Office: (918)224-6219
Toll-Free: (800)482-1979 ext. 7869
After-hours Emergency: (918)732-7800