Purpose: The Emergency Scholarship Fund is established to provide assistance to Muscogee (Creek) Higher Education students to pay for debt that is preventing their effort to complete their education.
Please review the application for scholarship information and required documentation.
- Student must be an enrolled member of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation and possess a Citizenship card
- Student must be or have been on the Higher Education program
- Student must be responsible for providing a letter explaining the reason for financial hardship (financial aid exhaustion, student status change, etc.);
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited institution of Higher Education that offers degree programs
- Copy of Muscogee (Creek) Tribal Citizenship Card
- Copy of the bill stating the amount owed and to whom it is owed; and
- Additional eligibility criteria shall be determined by the reviewing committee (Example: Financial Aid, invoices, etc.)
- If approved, students will be eligible for a one-time award up to a maximum of Five Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($5,000.00) per student for supplemental financial assistance depending on the need and availability of funds.